Block Bottom Bags
Block Bottom Bags
Our vast assortment of flat, stand-up, slider, block bottom bags and resealable box pouches can be shaped, stamped and spouted to your precise specification
- Slider Zipper Pouches
- 4 and 8 Side Seal Pouches
- Fin-seal Self Shaped Pouches
- 1 Side Valve Pouches
- Tin Tie Pouches
The Advantages of Block Bottom Bags
Rubee Flex Packaging offers the uniquely printed Block Bottom Bag. This style of bag is additionally called the Side Gusseted Bag. Side Gusseted Bags have been an exceptionally prevalent style of bag for espresso bundling. These style of bags are framed in a square shape. The bottom of the pocket is gusseted from sides and fixed. Vertical sides of the bag are wrinkled and with the Side Gusseted Bags its fully squared till the top of the bags, to enable the pocket to stand up straight on racks. Brand messaging is dominant on the front, back and side boards.
Block bottom bags offers a blend of advantages of which some are as follows.
- The block bottom bag (likewise alluded to as “level bottom bag”) is the following development in bundling. Using the majority of the best highlights of the outstanding pocket and quad seal bag, the block bottom bag is interesting in that, it gives you 360 degrees of land for printing your business data, logo, nourishing directions, and so forth. Regardless of whether the bag is standing up or in a lying level, the block bottom bag is intended to get your item saw at each point of the viewer.
- The side panels of the block bottom bag are produced using a different trap of material. This implies they can be made out of a totally different substrate in comparison to the front, back and bottom of the bag, I.e. Clear. This can give you a tense investigate the conventional square or oval window on the front or back of the bag.
- Block bottom bags are an effective, flexible packaging solution for any business.
- Perfect for strong branding message on back, front and side panels.
- Great for on the shelf display.